Mohammed Ageli founded the practice in 2012, which is based in Hackney, London.
Studio Ageli is a young and vibrant practice that builds on the experience of its principal in delivering projects of architectural excellence to the highest professional standards.
The practice has worked on schemes in various parts of the capital, the Midlands, Cambridgeshire and Sussex and continues to expand its portfolio.
Mohammed AgeliBA(Hons) DipArch ARB
Mohammed studied architecture at Kingston University and has a decade of experience as a practicing architect. He has also acted as visiting critic at a number of architecture schools.
Before forming Studio Ageli, Mohammed gained experience at Eric Parry Architects working on high profile projects in central London and the UK. These included award winning schemes at St Martin in the Fields, The Holburne Museum of Art in Bath and 50 New Bond Street.
Mohammed’s experience covers high specification residential projects in Kensington and St Johns Wood, mixed use and commercial schemes in St Jame’s Square and Soho, retail schemes for Selfridges & Co and a masterplan for a Cambridgeshire based institution, amongst others. He has built relationships with a wide range of consultants and contractors in the industry.
Mohammed has frequently worked with listed buildings, including Grade I listed properties as well as buildings in Conservation Areas.
Experienced professional services provided at all stages for commercial, residential, education, retail and community projects:
Appraisal and Design Brief
- Identification of needs and objectives and possible constraints.
- Preparation of feasibility studies.
- Statement of key requirements and constraints.
- Identification of procurement method, organisational structure and consultants.
Concept, Design Development and Technical Design
- Outline proposals including coordination of building and services systems, outline specifications and preliminary cost plan to completion of project brief.
- Preparation and coordination of technical design and specifications.
- Prepare and collate detailed production information.
- Identify potential contractors, obtain and appraise tenders.
Mobilisation to Practical Completion
- Letting the building contract, appointing and issuing information to the contractor.
- Administration of the buildin contract.
- Coordination with the contractor and review of their information.
Post Practical Completion
Complete project management service from inception to completion drawing on a range of experience at all stages.